- This serum's key ingredient is Idebenone, which is a powerful antioxidant that has a higher antioxidant rating than COenzyme Q10 and Vitamin C acording to American Society of Dermatology.
- It contains Salicornia Europaea, which grows by absorbing minerals such as salt, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and enzymes that help cleanse the sea. The harmful substances from the sea are filtered and only the beneficial minerals are concentrated.
- It also contains Phragmites Communis Extract, which have been used as a natural remedy for a long time. Reeds growing around wetlands and lakes are routinely used in a variety of foods and medicines using roots.
- Advantages of using a syringe: 1. Prevents dusts and pollutants going inside. 2. Clean. 3. Accurate doses of usage.
- How to use: Open the lid of the sealed container. Insert the syringe to pop open the top, and turn it upside down and pull out the syringe pointing up. After using, insert the syringe back in to keep the serum sealed.
Check FAQ page before you submit contact form. It is conveniently designed to find the answers using searching tool.
If FAQ page couldn't answer your question, we are always here. You can simply fill this contact form and hit the submit button.
We will get back to you ASAP!